Sunday, October 4, 2015

Fall and Football

For many people, fall means football and cool weather. While we on the Gulf Coast have certainly been enjoying some football, summer has been hanging on tightly. Today fall paid us a little visit. I know it won't stay permanently yet, but I am sure enjoying it while it is here.

Even after a late start to my day, I was able to go running. And then I brought my Bible and my Seamless Bible study book outside for my time with God. I feel a little closer to God when I spend time in the Word in the midst of God's creation (even if it's a suburban neighborhood).

And to top it off, Baylor won a decisive victory over Tech. And while watching my alma mater win a game may not be in the same category as the beauty of the changing seasons, it was still a lot of fun. Sic 'em Bears!

0 comments:

Post a Comment