Saturday, October 5, 2013

Grace That Is Greater Than All My Feelings




 

Day 5 - Grace That Is Greater Than All My Feelings

Today is one of those days where my grace is just getting through the day. I don't know why today was as difficult as it has been. Nothing bad happened. In fact, several good things happened. My body and my feelings are just a little off today. 

Sometimes I know I need to learn to accept the days when my emotions get all worked up over losing a power cord. (Yes, that did happen today.) God doesn't love me any less when I feel blah or feel bad or even those days where I feel nothing. His love for me is not tied to my emotions or even to my obedience. 

So, as I close out this day, I can do so with hope, knowing that His mercies are new every morning. Even if my emotions get in the way of seeing them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment