Thursday, October 22, 2015

Dinnertime

Food. I so often take it for granted, but having enough food, let alone having food I truly enjoy eating is a blessing I don't stop often enough to count or savor.

Yesterday my new Pioneer Woman cookbook, Dinnertime arrived. We plan on making our first recipe from it tomorrow, but I already know our family will eat some delicious meals because of this book. Several of her recipes are already family favorites. This week we've been enjoying Ree's malted milk chocolate chip cookies from one of her previous cookbooks.

Sometimes I can view cooking dinner as a chore or even a burden, but I would like to start seeing it as a blessing as I provide (always) tasty and (usually) nutritious meals for us to enjoy together. I look forward to enjoying new favorites at our family's Dinnertime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment