Saturday, October 31, 2015

Great Pumpkins

Carving pumpkins gives us a chance to use our creativity. I don't thing we've ever chosen just the basic face. Every year we choose things that are fun and reflect who we are. This year we had been rather busy and almost didn't carve pumpkins.



To simplify a bit, several of us shared pumpkins. My wrist was happy about this!





Rebecca made the 11th Doctor from Doctor Who. The rest of us haven't met him yet, but we will soon.


Abigail and Elisabeth chose the S.H.I.E.L.D. emblem from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.




Paul made Captain America's shield. 



And Hannah and I did Tigger!

We made a party of it listening and dancing to the Wicked soundtrack and some Tangled songs. I'm really glad we did not let tiredness or busy-ness keep us from our fun Halloween tradition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment